Fargo ID Card Printers are easy-to-use, versatile and very reliable solutions to print professional ID Cards on demand. This photo ID card printer can print high volumes in high quality. It also prints ID badges as well as cards programmed for temporary use. Fargo ID Card Printer HDP 5000 Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available. this can be done without manually reloading cards.
What are the advantages of Fargo ID Card printers?
Fargo ID card printers are built to issue high-quality badges time after time. Before choosing your printer, consider these advantages that Fargo ID Card printers:
Fargo offers direct-to-card printers but for over the edge printing, retransfer ID card printers are also available. Retransfer Fargo ID card printers provide unmatched print quality, even on uneven surfaces (proximity cards, smart cards, or pre-punched cards).
Fargo ID card printers come with a USB connection but if your printer will be on a network, don’t forget to select a printer with Ethernet connectivity.
Make sure that the printer that you select is compatible with the operating system that you use, especially if you are using a Mac.
If you need to print and encode data on magnetic or smart cards, opt for a card printer with the right encoder. All Fargo ID card printers offer optional encoding capabilities.
Some Fargo ID card printers offer single or dual-sided lamination modules. Laminating your cards helps reduce the risk of counterfeiting and tampering while extending the lifespan of your cards.
Fargo ID Card Printer Reviews 2021
Fargo offers a wide range of ID card printers to meet every ID requirement. From entry-level card printers to highly secure laminating card printers, find out which Fargo ID card printer will answer your needs.
- Fargo C50: Entry-level solution to print high-quality badges on a budget.
- Fargo Ink1000: Ultra reliable single-sided inkjet printer offers simplicity and affordability, brilliant images, unmatched ease-of-use, low maintenance, and a lower TCO (total cost of ownership) than most card printers in the industry.
- Fargo DTC1250e: Replaces Fargo DTC 1000. Ideal for small-to-medium businesses in need of a reliable and fast solution to print high-quality ID cards on-demand.
- Fargo DTC1500: Single- or double-sided direct-to-card printing/encoding, single-sided lamination, and a built-in, custom watermark overlay function for security images and resin-scramble data protection making duplication impossible, all at low cost.
- Fargo DTC4250e: Replaces Fargo DTC 4000. Available as a single or dual-sided model, the Fargo DTC 4250e ID card printer delivers secure credentials for all your applications.
- Fargo DTC4500e: Replaces Fargo DTC 4500. Available as a single or dual-sided model, the Fargo DTC 4500e ID card printer is loaded with security features to ensure maximum card security.
- Fargo HDP5000: Get unmatched print quality with this retransfer Fargo ID card printer. Encoding and lamination options are available.
- Fargo DTC5500lmx: Premium direct-to-card printing and the quickest, most cost-efficient and wasteless lamination solution available; provides reliable, high-volume secure-card production at an ultra-low cost-per-card without sacrificing quality. A complete printer and lamination solution.
- Fargo HDP5600: Retransfer printer and encoder uses proven 5th-generation HDP technology and offers several card-encoding options and the highest printing resolution available for those who need to routinely issue high-definition ID cards.
- Fargo HDP6600: Single- or dual-sided retransfer printer and encoder offers flawless highest-resolution images, several card-encoding options, and innovative features/options not available elsewhere. With unprecedented speeds, it’s the most advanced, efficient and fastest, desktop-based retransfer printer available today.
- Fargo HDP8500: Designed for high-volume and high-security applications, the Fargo HDP8500 combines the benefits of a retransfer printer and state-of-the-art features such as dual input hoppers or a card flattener.
Get any Fargo printer by clicking here
What is Fargo printer used for
Fargo ID makers are used by a variety of schools, universities, businesses, and other organizations and are essential in creating a secure environment. Many Fargo printers can be upgraded to include dual-sided printing, mag stripe encoding, lamination, and many other features desired in an ID card program.
Fargo printing machines utilize a variety of unique features to make the printing process as hassle-free as possible while maintaining the highest level of security. Available features include Smart Guard Security which restricts access to the printer/encoder, automatic card hoppers and cleaning systems, a variety of encoding options, and much more.
You might also like, A comprehensive guide to the best Black Friday deal 2021