Compared to other brands of generators, the Elepaq generator is cost-effective for homes or small businesses. Great value for money is what Elepaq generators offer with their key start, recoil start, built-in AVR and overload protection. Using an Elepaq generator translates to saving on fuel cost as it consumes low fuel.
Elepaq Generator is considered one of the best generators in Nigeria today both for home and small businesses. They are generally cost-effective, energy-efficient, affordable and easy to maintain. They also come with AVR as well as overloading protection.
How Do I choose a generator?
Here are questions you need to ask yourself before you choose a generator for your home or business.
- The first thing to consider in making your buy decision should not just be the brand but the power requirement of your home, office, factory or facility. When considering or trying to determine your power need the following question should be considered.
- Most well-known generator brands have some form of certification or the other for their electricians. That is why it is always advisable to buy from authorized dealers to ensure proper installation.
- The location of your generator is also a consideration. The space available indoor or outdoor may determine the size as in length, with and height of your generator. Accessibility for purpose of maintenance and repair is important.
- Being sure of your voltage requirement is equally important. Although single-phase power is more prevalent today, three-phase is still chosen as the power of choice for many type of application.
- Just like your vehicle, your generator needs to be properly maintained to help ensure the equipment will start and run as expected during your next power outage. Unlike your vehicle, generators tend to be neglected for extended periods except in situations of constant power outages. To avoid equipment failure during at critical times ensure you sign up for regular maintenance with a reputable organization.
Tips to identify fake elepaq generator
Elepaq generator is one of a kind. It is expected that its pirated version will exist. This is why you need to know tips to identify fake elepaq generators
- Original Elepaq Generator comes with 100% Copper Coil wire, and this type of coil is the best. Although some fake generator manufacturers might spray a coil wire to look like copper, but a close look at it will shows some uneven painting and in some instance when touch, it stains so always be on the lookout for the Coil wire, it has to be 100% Copper.
- Every Elepaq Generator comes with an enlarged Anti-Counterfeiting Elepaq Label, if missing or tempered with, don’t buy as it might have been compromised.
- Elepaq Generator are produce by either Elepaq or Constant There used to be Elepaq Senwei, but it is no more. “Senwei” is now a brand on its own.
- Some of the Elepaq generator parts come engraved with the Elepaq name but not as prominent as found in other brands. Although this might be a lightweight means of identifying fake Elepaq Gen, on the whole will help you in conjunctions with others.
- Fake Elepaq gen are lightweight due to the presence of aluminium and in some cases might look fragile. The Block also often looks shiny and the sound might also be unstable compared to original where sound only changes when home/office appliances are turned on and afterward becomes stable.
The Best Brands available in the market today
Using an Elepaq generator translates to saving on fuel cost as it consumes low fuel. To ensure longevity and durability, Elepaq generators come with fuel sediment cups which prevents dirt or water from flowing to the carburettor from the fuel tank.
get yours at a trusted online store
You might also like: Sumec Firman generator – everything you need to know