An induction cooker is a cooking surface that heats by transferring currents from an electromagnetic field located below the glass surface directly to the magnetic induction cookware placed above. Unlike thermal conduction, it heats this cookware directly without the need for a flame or burner. Because there is no heating of a separate element, an induction cooktop can heat cookware faster than any other medium.
While gas and electric stoves heat cookware indirectly by first heating a coil, burner, or producing a flame, induction cooking provides direct heat to the cookware which then passes the radiant energy onto the food. Instead of a heating element, magnets are used to stimulate the atoms inside your cookware and heat the pot or pan.
Importance of induction cooker
Below are the reasons why a lot of people are willing to spend more on this piece of cooking equipment
- One of the biggest selling points of the induction cooker is speed. It simply takes less time to cook food because the pan heats up quicker. That’s because while both gas and electric cooktops use a middleman to transfer heat to the pan while an induction cooktop generates heat directly in the pan.
- For people who love to cook or love to eat great homemade food, control is probably the most important feature of an induction cooker. It’s why many serious cooks prefer gas to electric. This is because Gas burners are more responsive when you adjust the dial. The temperature change is fast. Induction allows for much more precise control of heat, with more temperature increments and better performance at very low heat settings. In this way, induction makes cooking delicate sauces or just keeping food warm a lot easier than with a gas, which can often falter on the low setting.
- We all know that energy saving appliances are the best which means low electricity cost. It’s easy to see why induction cooking would be more efficient than gas and electric if you think about the heating processes involved. A gas flame is going to release lots of heat around the pan, and an electric burner emits radiant heat at any point where it’s not in direct, firm contact with the pan. When heat is generated within the pan itself, as with induction, more of that heat gets to the food, and less of it warms up your kitchen.
- the induction cooker has another safety feature. It typically doesn’t get all that hot, since the heat is created in the pan itself. This means it would be far less likely for the cooktop to cause a burn. What’s more, the pan’s response to a turn of the dial is practically immediate, so as soon as you turn off the heat, the pan cools down. This makes it a lot more difficult to burn yourself as you pour your sautéed vegetables onto a serving plate.
What are the benefits of cooking with an induction cooker?
- Induction cooker is better than gas, because chefs and cooks can have the same control of temperatures. They will also be benefiting from an appliance that’s easier to clean afterwards. It is also more efficient, with less wasted ambient heat and the added benefit of keeping your busy commercial kitchen cool as a result
- Induction cooking is far more beneficial to your kitchen than electric cooker. This kitchen appliance heats up far more quickly than electric cooker. With electric cooker, there is less ‘controllability’ as it takes a while to cool down and adjust temperatures during cooking.
- Induction cooker take less time to heat which saves on energy usage and with 90% of the energy produced channeled into the pan itself. They are hugely energy efficient during cooking too. This is great news for budget-stretched businesses as well as for reduced costs. With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why induction hob cooking should have its place alongside. Instead of traditional gas and electric methods. It promotes efficiency. the induction cooker is easy to use and offers consistent results. these are things that a commercial kitchen needs in order to be successful. Get in touch below to start a conversation about switching to induction.
Where do I get my Induction cooker?
Getting your induction cooker should be easy. You just need the right link from a reliable online shop. Click here to get your induction cooker.
You might also be interested in A comprehensive guide to the 2021 black Friday deal