After a long period of teasing, the Oppo K3 smartphone was finally launched. The highlight of the smartphone was a pop-up camera at an affordable price. The Oppo K3 is the successor to the much loved Oppo K2.
Oppo K3 Overview
Oppo K3 is a mid-range smartphone with trending specifications noticeable on flagship devices.
Oppo K3 comes with a 6.5-inch full HD screen AMOLED display type which gives a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The pixel density result to 409 PPI (pixels per inch.) The Oppo K3 display screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and a 2.5D curved glass screen. It also features a dimension of 76 x 161.2 x 9.4 mm and weighs 191 grams with battery, hence the premium feel and grip.
The Oppo K3 sports a notch-less, all-screen front, hence the pop-up selfie camera. The Pop-up selfie camera has been seen on the OnePlus 7 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro and Oppo F11 Pro. The display comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio giving the phone a slim, long and narrow shape with curved along the edges.
It also sports a 91.1% screen-to-body ratio for an immense viewing experience. This Oppo mobile Phone also sport curvy edges, thus, giving users ei firm grip at hand.
Oppo smartphones are usually known for their cameras, and the K3 is not any different. Oppo K3 comes with a dual-camera setup consisting of 16MP primary camera + 2MP depth sensor. The rear camera setup has autofocus.
On the camera front, the device houses a pop-up selfie camera of 16 MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. As claimed by the company, the camera module has five years of life and it opens up in 0.74 seconds.
The Oppo K3 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset coupled with Octa-Core processor and an Adreno 616 GPU processor for graphics.
Oppo K3 multitasking is backed up by the Google Android 9.0 Pie operating system and supported by ColorOS 6 for user interface.
This latest Oppo phone sports two storage option. It packs a 6GB RAM and a 128GB internal storage as well as an 8GB RAM + 256GB Internal storage.
Oppo K3 also packs a huge 3765mAh non- removable battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging suppor.
For security purpose this flagship device will be sporting a seventh-gen in-display fingerprint scanner from Synaptic. The On-screen fingerprint sensor which is seen on flagship device like Samsung Galaxy S10 and Redmi R20 Pro will grace the K3.
For connectivity, Oppo K3 has a WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C and GPS + GLONASS for connectivity.
Oppo K3 Price In Nigeria.
Just like in Oppo K3 Price inchina where it was first launch vary, so is the Oppo K3 Price In Nigeria. The price is determined based on the market deal and RAM. Buy the 6GB+128GB on Kara Nigeria at N65,000 Naira.
Oppo K3 – SPECIFICATIONS
- Model: Oppo K3
- Released: May, 2019
- Status: Available
- Type: Bar
- Dimensions: 76 x 161.2 x 9.4 mm
- 191 :
- Waterproof: No
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Size: 6.3 in (inches)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Colors: 16M Colors
- Pixel Density: 409 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen: Yes Multi Touch Support
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Features: Capacitive, Multi-touch, Scratch resistant
- CPU: 2x 2.2 GHz Kryo 360, 6x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360, Cores: 8
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 616, 500 MHz
- RAM (Memory): 6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128, 256 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Sensors: Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint.
- Operating System: ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- User Interface: Yes
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 2MP (megapixels)
- Image: 4608 x 3456 pixels
- Video: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Flash: Dual LED
- Front Camera: 16 MP (megapixels)
- SIM: Nano SIM
- Dual SIM: Nano-SIM
- Wi-fi: a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Display
- USB: 2.0, Micro USB
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Wireless Charging: No
- Headphone Jack
- Capacity: 3700 mAh, Li-Polymer
- Video Playback: Yes
- Video Out: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Ring Tones: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Handsfree: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- Speed: LTE 800 MHz LTE 850 MHz LTE 900 MHz LTE 1700/2100 MHz LTE 1800 MHz LTE 2100 MHz LTE-TDD 1900 MHz (B39) LTE-TDD 2300 MHz (B40) LTE-TDD 2500 MHz (B41) LTE-TDD 2600 MHz (B38) LTE 700 MHz