HMD Global has recently unveiled its newest android smartphone the Nokia 5.3 with 6.55-inch HD+ display and a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels along with 2.5D curved glass. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor along with Adreno 610 GPU. It is backed by up to 6GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 512GB via microSD card. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises 2-day battery life.
Nokia 5.3 Key Features
- 6.55-inch IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels (268 PPI)
- Android 10
- 6GB RAM, 4GB RAM, 3GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) CPU
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 64GB Built-in Storage, expandable via MicroSD card
- 13MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 4000mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
Nokia 5.3 sports an elegant durable yet strong design. It has a beautiful 2.5D glass front and a scratch-resistant composite back for extended durability. This device is a smooth and curvy on the edges measuring a dimension of 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm, thus, provide comfortable hand hold.
Featuring a plastic back, plastic frame body, this latest Nokia phone is a captivating mid-range device, yet, giving a premium feel when viewed from the front, all thanks to the Gorilla Glass front.
At the back, in a circular design sits the Incredible quad camera with advanced AI imaging, perfectly positioned to capture shot at any angle, and at the front around the screen is a thin bezel with notch-like front-facing camera.
The Nokia 5.3 is available in 3 striking Nordic-inspired colors, including Cyan, Sand and Charcoal.
Nokia 5.3 has an impressive 6.55-inch IPS LCD display to offer a truly immersive, wider and brighter visual experience. This IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display sports an HD resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, resulting in 268 PPI per density.
This Nokia smartphone also comes with a 20:9 aspect ratio and produces display color up to 16 million which gives the device a colorful, clearer, more immersive viewing experience from watching videos to playing games. In addition, this smartphone also offers a screen-to-body ratio of 90.5 percent, therefore, allowing the display to stretches across the screen without hindrance.
Furthermore, the screen has a very decent brightness for 450 nits which can still go as high as 500 nits in brightness, and the display colours generally appear quite natural, and white backgrounds are generally clean and crisp.
Nokia 5.3 comes with a quad rear camera setup. The four camera includes a 13MP (wide) main camera with PDAF and f/1.8 aperture which enables highly clear and more natural photos whether it is daytime or night. It also comes with a second 5MP ultra-wide 118° angle lens, the third sensor has 2MP macro lens and a fourth 2MP depth lens to give portraits better focus in the whole picture along with processing details carefully.
The four rear cameras are integrated together and arranged in the form an O shape, along with the well-designed LED flash and features like HDR and Panorama. On the front sits an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
On the inside, Nokia 5.3 is powered by the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core chipset built on the 11nm architecture and backed up by Qualcomm Adreno 610 GPU. This chipset is pumped with upgraded features in lower power consumption. It also features the Hyper Boost technology which efficiently improves the handset’s performance on the system level.
Furthermore, the smartphone three storage and RAM option which includes 64GB + 3GB RAM, 64GB + 4GB RAM, and 64GB + 6GB RAM, these three model can be expanded up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
Nokia 5.3 also runs on the Android 10.0 OS out of the box, although it id based on android one which delivers a pure software experience with a streamlined interface and no bloatware. Plus, it comes with regular security updates and software upgrades.
You can now stay charged for 2 days thanks to the 4000mAh battery and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery which saves energy for the apps you use the most. With all that power, you can say goodbye to battery anxiety for good.
Nokia 5.3 Price in Nigeria
Buy Nokia 5.3 at the best price in Nigeria. Nokia 5.3 price in Nigeria starts at ₦73,000 for (3GB+64GB). You can expect the price of the higher variant to be more, as it offer a space for storage.
Where To Buy Nokia 5.3 In Nigeria
All variant of the Nokia 5.3 is now available for sale on the Kara Nigeria, an online store, where you can place you order now and enjoy a quick delivery of 1-3 days to your door step in any location in Nigeria. Kara.com.ng offers a convenient payment method which allows you to pay on delivery for any item purchased.
Nokia 5.3 Full Specifications
- Model– Nokia 5.3
- Released– March, 2020
- Status– Available
- Dimensions– 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5 mm
- Weight– 185g
- Waterproof– No
- Display Type– IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size– 6.55 inches
- Resolution– 720 x 1600 pixels
- Display Colors– 16M Colors
- Pixel Density– 268 ppi density
- Features– 450 nits typ. brightness, 20:9 ratio, 82.3% screen-to-body ratio
- CPU– Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU– Adreno 610
- RAM (Memory)– 3GB, 4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage– 64GB
- Memory Card Slot– microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Sensors– Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Operating System– Android 10.0, Android One
- User Interface–
- Rear Camera– 13 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro ) + 2 MP (depth)
- Video– [email protected], [email protected]
- Flash– LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera– 8 MP (wide)
- SIM– Nano SIM
- Dual SIM– Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Wi-fi– Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USB– 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS– Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC– Yes
- Wireless Charging– No
- Headphone Jack– Yes
- Capacity– Li-Po 4000 mAh battery + Fast charging 10W
- Placement– Non-Removable
- Video Playback– Yes
- Video Out– Yes
- FM Radio– Yes
- Ring Tones– Yes
- Loudspeaker– Yes
- Handsfree– Yes
- 4G LTE– 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41 – Southeast Asia
- Speed– HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A