LG announced the launch of its latest smartphone, the LG G Pro Lite that has a 5.5-inch IPS display and comes with a 3140mAh battery.
Dubbed the G Pro Lite, the new device is outfitted with a 5.5-inch screen but otherwise lacks some of the more robust features found in the full Pro model. The display offers a resolution of just 960×540 pixels, compared with the 1,920×1,080 pixels offered in the Pro edition.
With LG G Pro Lite, we are introducing a competitive device to the masses in the growing large smartphone market,” said LG CEO Dr. Jong-seok Park. “The market for smartphones with displays over five inches will continue to grow and LG is in a great position to capture these new customers when they’re ready to move up from their current phones.”
The G Pro Lite comes with a 1.0 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. An 8-megapixel camera is on the rear, while a 1.3-megapixel shooter is on the front. The 3,140 mAh battery is removable
LG G Pro Lite key specifications
-Processor: MT6577 1.0 GHz Dual Core
– Display: 5.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels)
– Network: 3G (HSDPA: 7.2Mbps / HSUPA: 5.76Mbps)
– Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, MicroSD
– Camera: Rear 8.0MP BSI / Front 1.3MP
– Battery: 3,140 mAh (removable)
– Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
– Size: 150.2 x 76.9 x 9.4mm – Weight: 161g
– Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, USB2.0, A-GPS, Wi-Fi Direct
– Colours: Black, white