When is time to buy a new refrigerator, make sure your new purchase is labeled Haier Thermocool Refrigerator . Haier Thermocool Refrigerator will save you energy bills, and reduce emissions. Haier Thermocool Refrigerator are smart, reliable and energy-efficient refrigerator to take care of your home needs then nothing comes better than Haier Thermocool refrigerators.
Features of Haier thermocool refrigerators
- Large Family Size Refrigerators
- Separate freezer compartment
- Durable and Highly Rust Resistant
- Food stays the same
Haier thermocool refrigerators are Stainless
All Haier thermocool refrigerators are stainless fridge and they worth every naira you paid for and I am very sure that is certainly something that eveyryone loves to hear. Yes, you may say you are going to shell out more money than buying the traditional kind. But let me tell you that stainless steel fridge last even longer than those and do not have the malfunctions that older models have. Who needs to call the repairman often just to have them fixed? Mind you, you will end up spending more
Haier thermocool refrigerators are Durable and Highly Rust Resistant
That is another reason why stainless steel fridge is more popular than the others. As time goes by, you do not have to worry about discoloration. Do you still have the white refrigerator? Have you noticed that over the years, it becomes dingy and more prone to rusts? That is certainly not an appealing sight and I hope you will get rid of it soon and purchase Haier Thermocool Refrigerator.
Haier thermocool refrigerators has Large family refrigerator size
If you have a large family, you are sure going to need a lot of space in your refrigerator. You do not want to open your freezer one day and have several items tumbling out because it cannot fit in a mini fridge. It is made for a single person, preferably a bachelor who does not do much cooking and stacks it with drinks most of the time. If you are into big spaces, you have to replace yours with a counter depth refrigerator like Haier Thermocool double door Refrigerator
For Haier thermocool refrigerators Food Stays the Same
A stainless steel fridge is hygienic and yes, that is something that is not commonly known. Since it is easier to clean them, you will take less time and effort as well to wipe them clean. Particles do not stick easily and does not have that awful refrigerator odor that traditional ones have. You know how your food sometimes tastes funny when you leave them in the fridge for too long? Well, you do not have to worry about that once you get around to buying your new fridge.
Precaution Tips on Haier Thermocool refrigerators
- Position your Haier Thermocool refrigerator away from heat sources such as ovens, a dishwashers, or direct sunlight.
- Leave a space between the wall and your Haier Thermocool Refrigerator unit and keep the condenser coils clean to allow air to circulate.
- Make sure the door seals are airtight.
- Keep your Haier Thermocool Refrigerator between 35 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and your freezer at 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Minimize the amount of time the Haier Thermocool Refrigerator door is open.
During hot summers, many people like to grab cold drinks, ice creams, ice lollies or desserts from the refrigerator, which is generally believed that its low temperature is able to keep foods fresh and kill bacteria. However, if food is not properly stored or stored in the refrigerator for too long, foods can still show signs of deterioration, such as becoming sticky, moldy, dry or discolored. In fact, refrigerator is not “almighty”. Keeping foods cold in the refrigerator merely inhibits and slows down the multiplication of bacteria, but not completely killing them. Some bacteria, eg. Listeria monocytogenes, will remain viable at low temperatures. Therefore, you are advised to use the refrigerator properly to prevent the growth of bacteria on food.
Tips on how to use the Haier thermocool refrigerators properly
1. Foods of different kinds should be wrapped separately or stored in containers with lids to prevent cross-contamination in the refrigerator;
2. Always remember to place cooked food above raw food in the same refrigerator, i.e. ready-to-eat food or cooked food should be kept in the upper compartment while raw food should be stored in the lower compartment of a refrigerator;
3. Ensure the temperature of the refrigerator to be kept at less than 5°C and the freezer at – 18°C or below;
4. Canned food should be transferred to a non-metal container after opening and properly covered before it is stored in the refrigerator;
5. It is not necessary to put unopened sterilized food or unripe fruit in the refrigerator;
6. Allow leftovers to cool before refrigerating;
7. Food taken out of the refrigerator should be thoroughly cooked or reheated until the core temperature of the food reaches 75°C or above;
8. Food should not be stored in the refrigerator for a long period. In general, leftovers should not be stored in the refrigerator for more than three days;
9. Non-perishable food, such as beverages, can be kept on the door shelves;
10. The refrigerator should be sufficiently ventilated; avoid overstocking the refrigerator to maintain even distribution of cold air inside;
11. Keep the door closed as often as possible to prevent the rise of temperature inside the refrigerator;
12. Defrost and clean the refrigerator on a regular basis. efrigerators
Prices and Availability of Haier thermocool refrigerators
Haier thermocool refrigerators are available at www.kara.com.ng Prices of Haier Thermocool starts from 26,999.
Good luck and enjoy your Haier Thermocool refrigerator